[gmx-users] Accelerated MD in GROMACS

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 15:56:34 CEST 2016

Hi Mark,

amd + martini is very popular aproach used by biologists and
biothechnologist becasue of its simplicity compared to umbrella
sampling or IT, alternatively it gives more predicable results
compared to flooding which has implemented in Gromacs.  Finally the
aMD is much easily calibrated for particular cases compared to
replica-exchange method. Some selected publications regarding aMD in
GPCR field for instance:
 http://www.pnas.org/content/110/27/10982.short
http://pubs.rsc.org/is/content/articlehtml/2014/cp/c3cp53962h
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ct300284c