[gmx-users] Accelerated MD in GROMACS

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 11:14:50 CEST 2016

Ok, let's look on the things from another perspective:

Using Martini CG model I am modeling protein-protein binding initially
putting both proteins on the distance which is much bigger than
electrostatics and other non-bonded cut-offs defined by the force
field.
I need simple,  path in-depended method to speed-up the kinetics of
the association of the proteins which will allow to sample as much of
the potential binding poses as it would be possible.
I am non interesting in "true" thermodynamics within this system- I
need only to sample all of the possible binding poses - not
interesting in "adequate" fraction of population.
So what might be the best non-equilibrium approach which has already
implemented in GROMACS: which would first of all increase diffusion
processes within my system (not a conformation sampling)? Replica-
exchange?

J.