[gmx-users] Selection of molecule close to interface in trajectory

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 13:35:19 CEST 2016

Hi,

The syntax in gmx select is amply capable of expressing pretty much your
exact command, and well documented with it's own online help, also
reproduced here
http://manual.gromacs.org/documentation/5.1.2/onlinehelp/selections.html.
Since you're surely gong to want to change any suggestion someone might
make, you're still going to want to understand what your options are :-)

Mark