[gmx-users] mdrun rerun to large frame numbers

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 12:53:35 CEST 2016

Hi,

Hmm, that sounds like your very long trajectory is running into some
integer exceeding its maximum size. mdrun proper uses a 64-bit integer for
step number, but doubtless there are dusty corners. Are you able to
estimate which frame number this was? What does gmx check say about the
very long trajectory? To work around it, you can probably just use gmx
trjconv to break the trajectory into parts, but we'd rather find the
problem and fix it :-)

Mark