[gmx-users] Problem with Group and Verlet cut -off scheme

Ben Tam btam125 at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Jul 8 16:20:25 CEST 2016

Hi Mark,

It shouldn't, what I am simulated is a crystal structure and my tabulated forcefield is only up to 3nm. Do you think the problem is there? To avoid the charge group, I am putting in the section of [atoms]:

[ atoms ]
;   nr       type  resnr residue  atom   cgnr     charge       mass  typeB    chargeB      massB
1 Mg 1 MOL Mg 1
2 O1 1 MOL O1 2
3 O2 1 MOL O2 3
4 O3 1 MOL O3 4