[gmx-users] Problem with Group and Verlet cut -off scheme

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 23:51:50 CEST 2016

Hi,

OK. A "[pairs]" interaction is a bonded interaction... so don't do that
unless you need to (and probably alongside other bonded interactions
involved). If you want a non-bonded interaction, you should not be
specifying things in the topology. Non-bonded interactions are
intrinsically spatial, apart from what nrexcl specifies.

Perhaps you'd do best to fully describe the model physics you'd like to
implement :-)

Mark