[gmx-users] couple-moltype in FEP

Alexander Alexander alexanderwien2k at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 12:44:52 CEST 2016

Yes, Fig.6 comes from the different step in Fig.1. I think the easiest way
here is to have 6 different "topol-mdp" files corresponding to each step.
Although unlike the amino acid, defining the [ moleculetype ] for ion and a
limited number of water molecules out of thousand of water molecules in the
box would not be that easy.

The harmonic restrants have been applied in step 1 and 3, can you please
let me know what is the difference between them and also how I can apply
each of them in md files?

Thanks,
Regards,
Alex