[gmx-users] couple-moltype in FEP

Alexander Alexander alexanderwien2k at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 15:35:40 CEST 2016

Concerning to the harmonic restraints, in step 1. is just something inside
the molecule (as said applying restraints to the H and O atoms in HCOO-)
but in step 3 is restraint between waters molecules and surface, but my
question is in general how I should apply the harmonic restraint? If it is
by the "restraint-lambdas"? should I use "posre.itp"? should I use pull
code?

Thanks
Regards,
Alex