[gmx-users] gmx_ana_selcolletion_t definition

MURILO GABARDO KRAMAR murilokramar at alunos.utfpr.edu.br
Tue Jul 12 21:55:52 CEST 2016

Hello,

I've managed to solve the inclusion problem by adding it to the .pc files
inside pkgconfig folder.

Now I'm trying to implement the above mentioned, but I can't really do
that. I'm trying to update the 'selstr' field inside
'gmx_ana_selcollection_t *sc' and then calling
'gmx_ana_selcollection_evaluate()', but this doesn't seem to be the correct
path to make new selections inside 'analyze_frame()' since the following
code does not update the selection:

        //Selects all the waters near the guest molecule
        sprintf(d->sc->sel[WATER]->name, "(within 6.0 of %i) and name OW",
d->sc->sel[GUEST]->p.m.mapid[i]);
        d->sc->sel[WATER]->selstr =  d->sc->sel[WATER]->name;
        rc = gmx_ana_selcollection_evaluate(d->sc, fr, pbc);

Here 'i' is a simple for-loop index variable. GUEST maps to the value zero
and WATER to value one.

Murilo.