[gmx-users] Cutting simulatio box

Faezeh Pousaneh fpoosaneh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 13:41:36 CEST 2016

You are absolutely right.

So, my objective:
I have a phase separation of a two-component system, and my aim is to
obtain the 'chemical potential' at each phase (which I know they must be
equal, since there is equilibrium). The method I've chosen is summation of
'ideal' and 'excess' chemical potentials, which the latter is obtained
through interaction of single molecule with the rest of molecules at that
phase.

Best regards