[gmx-users] visualization of output of GridMAT-Md results

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Fri Jul 22 13:33:09 CEST 2016

On 7/22/16 1:20 AM, kamakshi sikka wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am trying to calculate the area per lipid and thickness of membrane with
> peptide using *GridMAT-MD 2.0*. However, I don’t know how to visualize the
> output files (like output.frame1.20x20.bottom_areas.dat).

There's nothing to visualize.  It's a list of residue numbers and their areas
per lipid.

As this question has nothing to do with GROMACS, contact me off-list if you have
more questions, rather than posting here.

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 629
University of Maryland, Baltimore