[gmx-users] decomposition error: -rdd and -dds do not influence the number of ranks

Chang Woon Jang changwoonjang at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 05:07:16 CEST 2016

Dear MarK Abraham and Grimaces Users,

   Due to the limitation of Message body. I would like to open another
ticket.

   I have tried DD control options such as -rdd and -dds but still the same
error comes out. The key is to change the number of ranks. These DD control
options do not influence the number of ranks. I also changed the number of
processes in parallel machine. This does not influence the number of ranks.

Therefore, the ranks appeared in the error message is different with the
number of processes.

Would you guide me how to change the number of ranks specified in the error
message?

Best regards,
Changwoon Jang,