[gmx-users] Visualize Protein ligand complex

shrikant kaushik shrikant92pharmacy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 09:34:29 CEST 2016

You have done for 30ns. do you have single .xtc or trr; so use following
command:

trjconv_d -s npt.tpr -f md_30ns.xtc -n index.ndx -o trj.pdb -pbc mol -ur
compact -dt 500
or
if you have extended different simulation file (in parts)first concatenate
it:
$gmx-4.5.6 trjcat -f md_0_1.xtc md_0_5.xtc md_0_10.xtc ... -o final.xtc

It is not necessary, but it (-pbc) prevents your complex to go away or out
of from your virtual box. So just try with it or as you wish !

With Regards
Shri kant
M Tech (Computational Biology)
Centre for Biotechnology