[gmx-users] protein and ligand is not forming complex after completing simulation

Swagata Patra swagataliza at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 14:18:58 CEST 2016

For trjconv i used the following command:

trjconv_d -s md_0_1.tpr -f md_0_1.xtc -n index.ndx -o trj.pdb -pbc mol -ur
compact -dt 30000

For editconf I simply used : editconf_d -f md_0_1.gro -o md_0_1.pdb

I have analyzed the H-bonds between protein and ligand, there showing
formation of H-bonds.

if ligand is dissociating, what could be the reason?