[gmx-users] protein and ligand is not forming complex after completing simulation

Marlon Sidore marlon.sidore at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 17:15:53 CEST 2016

Sorry I just realized I copypasted the -o without noticing it was a pdb.
You'll want use the output of each command (a .xtc) as input for each
following command. You also probably don't need the index file with -n.

trjconv_d -s md_0_1.tpr -f md_0_1.xtc -n index.ndx -o trj0.xtc -pbc nojump

trjconv_d -s md_0_1.tpr -f trj0.xtc -n index.ndx -o trj1.xtc -center [[Here
center on your protein for example]]

trjconv_d -s md_0_1.tpr -f trj1.xtc -n index.ndx -o trj2.xtc -pbc mol

Marlon Sidore

PhD Student
Laboratoire d'Ingénierie des Systèmes Macromoléculaire (LISM)
CNRS - UMR7255
31, Chemin Joseph Aiguier
13402 cedex 20 Marseille
France