[gmx-users] ERROR MESSAGE DURING MINIMIZATION

Omamuyovwi Akemu omamuyovwiakemu at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 29 19:40:18 CEST 2016

Dear Nikhil Maroli and other gromacs users,
Thank you for the prompt response. I really appreciate it but the simulation isn't working yet.
I followed the instruction. The error message remains:Program:     gmx grompp, VERSION 5.1.2
Source file: src/gromacs/commandline/cmdlineparser.cpp (line 234)
Function:    void gmx::CommandLineParser::parse(int*, char**)

Error in user input:
Invalid command-line options
  In command-line option -f
    File 'minim.mdp' does not exist or is not accessible.
The command line is: gmx grompp -f minim.mdp -c 1AKI_solv_ions.gro -p topol.top -o em.tpr

Thank you in anticipation of comments to help me resolve this error.
Jolayemi OmamuyovwiUniversity of Benin,Nigeria.