[gmx-users] pull code in 5.1.2

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 10:16:46 CET 2016

Hi,

Yes, Google continues to find both the old and new documentation, while I
haven't found the time to migrate everything else to the new layout. The
documentation you found is marked as being for 5.0...

In general, seek documentation at http://manual.gromacs.org/documentation/.
I have updated the 5.1 release notes to be more specific on this particular
topic.

Mark