[gmx-users] problem in editing .eps file of hbond

tasneem kausar tasneemkausar12 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 11:44:24 CET 2016

Dear all

I have plotted the hydrogen bonds present at the interface of protein in
its binary complex. I have already written the index file for the interface
residues then used it for hydrogen bond calculation. There are a number of
bonds at the interface. I am trying to put a cut off of 50 % for existence
of hydrogen bonds in the whole trajectroy. So I want to remove the rest of
hydrogen bonds of interface residues whose existence is less than 50% . For
this purpose how should I edit the .eps file. Because there are a lot of
data written and I am not able to understand the data that are given for x
and y axis.
Please solve the Issue

Thanks in advance