[gmx-users] problem in editing .eps file of hbond

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Sat Mar 12 17:55:30 CET 2016

On 3/12/16 5:44 AM, tasneem kausar wrote:
> Dear all
>
> I have plotted the hydrogen bonds present at the interface of protein in
> its binary complex. I have already written the index file for the interface
> residues then used it for hydrogen bond calculation. There are a number of
> bonds at the interface. I am trying to put a cut off of 50 % for existence
> of hydrogen bonds in the whole trajectroy. So I want to remove the rest of
> hydrogen bonds of interface residues whose existence is less than 50% . For
> this purpose how should I edit the .eps file. Because there are a lot of
> data written and I am not able to understand the data that are given for x
> and y axis.
> Please solve the Issue

An .eps file is an image; I wouldn't advise trying to mess with its contents to
get the information you want.  Everything you need should already be in the
normal text output from hbond, most directly the hbmap.xpm file itself.  Parse
that information to get what you want.

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 629