[gmx-users] Urea induced denaturation and urea force fields.

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 18:08:04 CEST 2016

Hi,

Knowing whether things like urea diffusion constants are modelled well
would have been good preliminary studies / lit review. Otherwise, as
Krzyszstof suggests, you've probably just done a desorption study. But come
up with an estimate of the rate of adsorb/desorb events before you try
another simulation ;-)

Mark