[gmx-users] Help required for calculation of protein coverage % wrt time

Sarath Chandra sarathchandradantu at gmail.com
Thu May 19 15:10:46 CEST 2016

You can use g_contacts tool which will give you list of residues which are
in contact with the membrane and their frequencies. You might have to write
an overhead script to convert the residues in contact to %Protein in contact

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0010465513002464

Regards,

Sarath

--