[gmx-users] Md simulation trajectory Analysis.

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 07:24:39 CET 2016

Hi,

On Mon, 14 Nov 2016 07:14 maria khan <mariabiochemist1 at gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Justin Lemkul..
Analysing trajectories of Md simulation,,how the H-bonds can be
analysed..if after minimization the software has once ignored the
H-bonds..??

Typical force fields don't explicitly model hydrogen bonds, but that
doesn't mean the underlying physics is ignored. "Analyse the h-bonds" is a
bit vague. What did you design the simulation to observe?

Secondly how can we rename the H atoms by the gromacs conventional
system.Guide me in renaming H atoms of His residue according to conventions?

Why do you think you need to?

Mark

Maria khan
regards and thank.