[gmx-users] FEP vs PMF

Billy Williams-Noonan billy.williams-noonan at monash.edu
Thu Nov 24 03:15:40 CET 2016

"To which experiment quantity those PMF and FEP are comparable?"

There are experiments like isothermal calorimetry (ITC), surface plasmon
resonance (SPR) and saturation transfer difference-nuclear magnetic
resonance (STD-NMR).  You could also see if your predicted binding
affinities correlate well to the log of IC50s, EC50s or CC50s, which would
be interesting :)

Cheers,

Billy