[gmx-users] setting up a pull vec

Christopher Neale chris.neale at alum.utoronto.ca
Sat Nov 26 03:34:14 CET 2016

You haven't told us what you want to do, but perhaps you want to pull them apart along the vector that connects the centers of mass of these two species. One possible way to do that is to use gmx traj -com to get the two centers of mass, then figure out the vector yourself. That's going to get messy if the whole complex tumbles in solution, so you could also add a few absolute position restraints to pin down one of the molecules.