[gmx-users] setting up a pull vec

abhisek Mondal abhisek.mndl at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 14:49:36 CET 2016

Hello Christopher,

I have restrained the protein chain and ligand during previous NPT
equilibration step(10ns). Is it still possible that the structure will
scatter all over if we start pulling ?

I want to pull the ligand out of the binding site of this protein and
collect intermediary conformers during the process to study the concerned
structural changes. Please give me some advice regarding the process.

Thanks.