[gmx-users] What do parameters in topology file mean ?

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 14:23:45 CET 2016

Hi,

I have no experience of topolbuild, but generally such tools won't
parametrize water for you because these are standardized. topolbuild likely
expects you to give it something that you might solvate in water later,
with the building blocks in e.g. the standard spce.itp.

Chapter 5 of the GROMACS reference manual is the resource to look at what
the various parameter quantities mean, but it is likely that you should not
be attempting to supply water parameters.

Mark