[gmx-users] What do parameters in topology file mean ?

大木啓輔 keisuke.ohki at keio.jp
Mon Nov 28 16:15:13 CET 2016

Hi Mr.Mark

Thank you for replying to my question.

I had thought that object molecules should have been separated from solvate water molecules,
because I intended to make hydrate structure.

As you tell me, at the last section in topology file,

; Include water topology
#include "spce.itp"

this description exists.

So spce.itp file gives SPC/E model parameters to the topology file that lacks ones on H2O,
even if H2O molecules is not ones for solvation but object ones?

I was not sure of work of this description completely, but I'll try it and examine that.

Sincerely.

Keisuke Ohki