[gmx-users] Neighbor searching artifacts in permittivity when using shift

Peter Kroon p.c.kroon at rug.nl
Tue Nov 29 11:30:57 CET 2016

Hi Julian,

unfortunately I can't answer you question regarding the neighbour search
algorithm. However, it should be noted that there are alternative mdp
parameters available for Martini using the Verlet cutoff-scheme, made
specifically for gromacs 5. Would you be willing to try those? You can
find them here:
http://cgmartini.nl/index.php/force-field-parameters/input-parameters.
Particularly the new-rf settings should be applicable.

Cheers,

Peter