[gmx-users] Different Results with Different Platforms

Kelechi Okoroafor kvokoroa at g.syr.edu
Tue Oct 4 17:30:52 CEST 2016

Thank you very much, Mark.

You are absolutely right in that I do not have enough statistical data
to definitely say that the structures ought to form at 200ns.

However, I have repeated the experimental set in total 4 times on
Stampede and twice on my school's cluster.
In all cases, without exception, all the systems have formed the
expected self-assembled structures within the 200ns time frame.

But on my desktop, the structure did not happen even after 523ns.

Do you suggest that I keep running the simulation for observation?

--
Best wishes,
Kelechi