[gmx-users] Fwd: Questions for the forum

Matilde Viegas matildefrviegas at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 15:46:13 CEST 2016

Of course, sorry!
I followed your lyzosyme tutorial, the exact same commands, only addapting
it to my system (force field, tip3p water, just like I did on AMBER), box
was dodechaedron, 1.2nm. I didn't alter anything beside that... My enzyme
is around 72 thousand atoms, after adding the solvation box, it goes up to
2.5 million atoms.