[gmx-users] QMMM install on GMX5.1 (Xianchi Dong)

Andrew Guy andrew.guy at burnet.edu.au
Mon Oct 17 02:37:32 CEST 2016

Hi Xianchi,

It would be more helpful if you can provide a detailed description of what
failed when you tried to install QMMM. Just saying it failed doesn't give
people much insight into how to assist you.

There are a myriad of possibilities, but without an actual error message to
go off, we're all in the dark here.

Regards,

Andrew