[gmx-users] QMMM install on GMX5.1 (Xianchi Dong)

Xianchi Dong dongxianchi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 02:48:47 CEST 2016

Hi Andrew,
Thanks for reply

I tried to configure with cmake, the command I used is cmake ..
-DGMX_BUILD_OWN_FFTW=ON -DREGRESSIONTEST_DOWNLOAD=ON
-DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH=../../mopac_lib/
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=~/Programs/Gromacs-5.1.2/ -DGMX_QMMM_MOPAC=on

When I used make. It prompted with error msg:

Linking CXX executable ../../bin/template
../../lib/libgromacs.so.1.2.0: undefined reference to `domop_'
../../lib/libgromacs.so.1.2.0: undefined reference to `domldt_'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [bin/template] Error 1
make[1]: *** [share/template/CMakeFiles/template.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Best,
Xianchi