[gmx-users] QMMM install on GMX5.1 (Xianchi Dong)

Andrew Guy andrew.guy at burnet.edu.au
Mon Oct 17 03:03:22 CEST 2016

Hi Xianchi,

A Google search of "domop_ gromacs" yields the following as the first hit:

https://redmine.gromacs.org/issues/1899

So it seems that this is a known bug, and unless anything has changed in
the last ~8 months, you may have a hard time getting QMMM to work with
recent versions of GROMACS.

I'm not well acquainted with this area, so happy for others to chime in
with other suggestions.

Andrew