[gmx-users] mdp file of membrane simulation

Mijiddorj Batsaikhan b.mijiddorj at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 17:47:23 CEST 2016

Thank you very much.

*(1)*
Which one is suitable the following 2 examples for energy groups in my mdp
file?

*Example 1*

energygrps = Protein Membrane
energy grps = r_1 Membrane
energygrps = r_2 Membrane
energygrps = r_N Membrane

*Example 2*
energygrps = Protein Membrane r_1 r_2 ... r_N

*(2)* -mdrerun is how faster than original md simulation?

Best regards,

Mijiddorj