[gmx-users] D-amino acids' force fields

Mijiddorj Batsaikhan b.mijiddorj at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 10:04:10 CEST 2016

Hi Tsjerk,

Thank you for your reply. How can I invert the improper dihedral at the CA?
I found the D_aminoacids parameters of gromacs which supported by
SwissParam. I compaired

*ILE’s improper  of Charmm22.ff *

[ impropers ]

N             C             CA         HN

              C             CA          +N         O

[ cmap ]

-C            N             CA          C             +N

*DIL’s improper  of SwissParam modified Charmm22.ff *

[ impropers ]

                N             -C            CA          HN

                C             CA          +N          O

 [ cmap ]

                -C            N             CA          C             +N

How are the swissparam parameters reliable?

Best regards,

Mijiddorj

Message: 5