[gmx-users] pmf

Alex alexanderwien2k at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 22:21:16 CEST 2016

Thanks for your response.
The version for all tasks is "gmx, VERSION 5.1.2".

I hope extra windows would be required just in the gaps, not in the whole
reaction path.
I had 81 windows spacing mostly 0.01 nm and in the end 0.04 nm.

The peptide surly has many rotations from top of the surface to the midd
point of box where if free of solid surface, I was wondering if this PMF
(which is COM N N Y) has already taken into account all that rotation, if
not, how one can consider these changes?

Best regards,
Alex