[gmx-users] CMake Error at cmake/gmxManageSimd.cmake:67 (message): Found a compiler flag for AVX2 support, but some other problem exists.

Atila Petrosian atila.petrosian at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 22:46:47 CEST 2016

Dear Justin,

Thanks for your answers and helps.

My mdrun was finished.

> If you want specific help about why you're observing some given
> speed/performance, you need to provide actual details about the simulated
> system, hardware, etc. and upload full .log files to a file-sharing
service
> (e.g. pastebin) and provide a URL.

Details about the simulated system:

A protein with 54 residues, 4214 water molecule and 7 Cl ions, totally
13599 atoms.

Details about the hardware:

CPU: Intel Corei7 6900K
Mainboard:Asus X99E ws
RAM: 4*8 GB 2400, DDR4
VGA: GTX 1080 EVGA
HDD: 1TB SATA3 Seagate
SSD: 240GB

The log file (npt.log) is obtained from the following link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/85tcj99tdhbjs41/npt.log?dl=0

Please guide me to obtain maximum efficiency from run on gpu.

Best,
Atila