[gmx-users] CMake Error at cmake/gmxManageSimd.cmake:67 (message): Found a compiler flag for AVX2 support, but some other problem exists.

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 22:54:44 CEST 2016

Hi,

The log file is incomplete, so we can't see the interesting bit at the end.
However, your system is fairly small, so you are unlikely to get good value
from scaling across nodes, so there's no reason for you to compile GROMACS
with MPI support. The default built-in thread-MPI is designed for an
optimal in the single-node case. Everything else looks fine, though.

Mark