[gmx-users] How to make a program run on the trajectory

João Henriques joao.henriques.32353 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 15:56:04 CEST 2016

Dear Prasun,

I am genuinely puzzled by your email. If taken literally, I'd have to
assume that you are stating that you don't know how to feed the trajectory
file as an argument to your programs, but that doesn't make any sense,
given that you explicitly say that you coded the programs yourself. If you
can code tools to run over binary files, such trivial matter can't be the
problem here...

Therefore, could you please state more specifically what is it that you
can't accomplish? Please be more verbose as well, it should help.

Thank you,
João