[gmx-users] GROMACS 5.1.4 Installation problem.

Arnauld Robert Tapa tapaarnauld at yahoo.fr
Wed Sep 28 07:00:34 CEST 2016

Hi,
I have downloaded the GROMACS 5.1.4 but I have all the problems to install it. I am very new in this computer language. I have managed to install a borland C/C++ compiler 5.5 following a video on youtube and now I am struggling with the installation of the Cmake. All the videos I found are done using a linux system but me I have a windows 7 ultimate in my computer 64bits. So please I need help to install the GROMACS 5.1.4 in a windows system. A video is prefered but I can manage without. Thanks.