[gmx-users] Error at FEP lambda = 1; seg. fault. with "larger than the table limit" message

Eric Smoll ericsmoll at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 02:04:40 CEST 2017

Good point. I only mutate one solute to a different solute. I do not have separate coulomb and vdw stages. If I examine the initial frame all atoms/dummies that undergo transformation are far from solvent molecule throwing the error. since the error is thrown on the first step I just don't see how it could be an overlap problem.

I have soft-core coul and VDW settings on. I assume they are applied to all atoms with B state parameters in the topology. how would I know if something is not being soft-cored properly?

Is there something else I can check?