[gmx-users] cant load trajectory, low memory

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Mon Apr 24 18:58:25 CEST 2017

On 4/24/17 12:56 PM, abhisek Mondal wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm using the configurations generated by pulling run to re-box > resolvate
>> ion addition > EM > npt_umbrella(10ns) and forward.
>
> So, please clarify me something. Am I following correct path ? Should I
> have given a npt equilibration step prior to npt_umbrella step ?

Yes, as Mark said, you're essentially building all new simulation systems.
Since this is part of an umbrella sampling series, be sure you're getting the
same (or at least, very similar) number of water molecules in each box.

-Justin

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 629