[gmx-users] cant load trajectory, low memory

abhisek Mondal abhisek.mndl at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 12:12:55 CEST 2017

Hi,

I'm going with it.

I still have a question. If I reconstruct the system (stripping the solvent
and thus making smaller box size) I need to go through NVT>NPT
equilibrations again. This part I got it.
The question is, do I need to run the npt_umbrella.mdp or simple npt.mdp
will do ?
What is the difference between running npt simulation with npt.mdp and
npt_umbrella.mdp ?

Please help me to catch up here.

Thank you.