[gmx-users] cant load trajectory, low memory

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 12:20:57 CEST 2017

Hi,

Presumably that was discussed in the tutorial you were following. The Unix
diff tool can help with physically inspecting what is different between
those files. But really you should already know! A good rule of thumb is
not run a big calculation on expensive hardware
unless you know why you are doing it.

Mark