[gmx-users] Regarding reading .gro file in python

Dawid das addiw7 at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 27 19:11:10 CEST 2017

Hello Dilip,

 I don't really get what your problem is. What do you actually want to do?
Read-in and parse a *.gro file which
is output from MD simulation? Then for instance, your Python script should
calculate something from, e.g. distance
between centres of masses of residues of interest?
Or do you want create an automatic tool in Python which sets up
calculations for you and possibly runs them?
So that this Python script calls pdb2gmx, editconf, etc.

I have written various scripts for parsing output files from Gromacs
simulations for my pretty specific purposes.
Anyway if you may find them useful, I will be happy to share them with you.

Best wishes,
Dawid