[gmx-users] question about gmx do_dssp

YanhuaOuyang 15901283893 at 163.com
Sat Aug 5 14:01:48 CEST 2017

Dear Mark,

   Thank you, I have figure out the problem, but to my surprise, the output xpm file lack the information of the last residue for the CHARMM27 force file (charmm's trajectory is good), but not for other force field. I wonder whether the DSSP program in the gromacs ignore the last residue of structures generated by CHARMM27 force field.

Best regards,
Ouyang