[gmx-users] Visualization of xtc file

Andrea Spitaleri andrea.spitaleri at iit.it
Mon Aug 7 11:53:36 CEST 2017

Hi

please refer to VMD guide/manual/mailing list. You have different
options to "decrease" the motion:

1. in VMD Main there is a speed control, just move to left with mouse

or/and

2.  in Graphical Representations under Trajectory tab you can increase
the number of "Trajectory Smoothing Window Size".

HTH

and

--
Andrea Spitaleri PhD
Computational mOdelling of NanosCalE and bioPhysical sysTems - CONCEPT Lab