[gmx-users] Visualization of xtc file

farial tavakoli farial.tavakoli at ymail.com
Mon Aug 7 12:24:19 CEST 2017

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }  Hi andrea
Thank you for replyYes i moved the speed control on the left but it wasnt affected. And now i went to graphical reprezentation and increased trajectory smoothing windows size but it was not ok too. It seems my protein has many aberrant bonds

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone