[gmx-users] remove the jumps over the boundaries

Milan Melichercik melichercik at nh.cas.cz
Wed Aug 9 15:05:50 CEST 2017

‎Hi,
The message says you have used older Gromacs for analysis than was the tpr file was created with. For 2016.x versions you have to use "gmx trjconv" instead of plain trjconv. The trjconv you have called is probably from your Linux distribution and in old version - you can find its binary file using "which trjconv"‎.
BTW why do you store the output to odb file? Cause it will be huge. You should extract only one frame (starting/final) using -dump and than the whole trajectory to xtc file (sure you can use -dt switch or you can skip frames in VMD during the load of xtc file).

Best,

Milan

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.