[gmx-users] Gromacs enquiry

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 11:06:07 CEST 2017

Hi,

There's numerous online resources that e.g. "membrane simulation in
gromacs" will let you search for. Those describe lots of alternative tools
that are suited for different force fields, membrane compositions,
simulation software... Do explore some of them and if you have follow-up
questions suited for GROMACS, please ask those here.

Mark